@ Courtesy Automotive Group
We are currently seeking to fill a vacancy for a marketing coordinator with a background in graphic design. This position will report to the Marketing Director and work with multiple managers to complete assignments. Applicant must have good time-management skills and possess an eye for detail.
Designing eye-catching print and digital design pieces
Managing digital media traffic and third party vendors
Update promotional banners on dealer website
Assist with developing and ordering promotional products
Develop social media content, events, promotions, etc.
Research new and interesting ways to promote our company
Other general administrative duties as assigned
Every employee within the Courtesy Automotive Group is absolutely critical to its success. Our rapid growth and fast-paced environment make this an awesome place to work. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated. Come join our Courtesy Family!
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance - available after 1st 60 days of employment
- Multiple Supplemental Policies; including short and long term disability - available after 1st 60 days of employment
- 401k with Company Match
- Employer paid Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Discounts on products & services
Job Type: Full-time
Salary depending on experience.
The Courtesy Automotive Group is an equal opportunity employer.
- Adobe Creative Suite: 1 year (Required)
- Technical proficiency in social media platforms, content management with proven experience
- Quality writing and grammar skills accompanied with strong verbal/communication skills
- Self-starter and willing to take initiative
- Ability to perform job responsibilities and meet deadlines easily
- Detailed follow up
How to Apply:
Please email resume and a couple samples of graphic design work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: March 31, 2021
Application Deadline: April 30, 2021