Market Success Associate
Founded in 2013 and based in Lafayette, Louisiana, Waitr is a leader in on-demand food ordering and delivery. Waitr, along with Bite Squad and Delivery Dudes, connect local restaurants to hungry diners in underserved U.S. markets across three “local’s favorite” brands. Together they are a convenient way to discover, order and receive great food from local restaurants, national chains and grocery stores. As of March 31, 2021, Waitr, Bite Squad and Delivery Dudes operate in small and medium sized markets in the United States in over 800 cities.
We’re redefining the dining experience by building a world-class mobile ordering and delivery platform. Waitr’s marketplace helps small businesses grow and acquire new customers while bringing concierge-level convenience to thousands of consumers. Waitr’s growth has been off the charts and shows no signs of slowing down. We are launching dozens of new markets around the country each quarter, and are experiencing massive organic growth in our existing markets.
As the MSA, you’ll drive daily operations and revenue growth by collaborating with our restaurant partners, installing and troubleshooting tablets, driving community initiatives while working with customer support, dispatch, and leadership teams every day. The MSA reports directly to their Territory Manager.
MSA are on the front lines of our markets and provide input on processes and strategies that allows us to dominate our industry. Each day will bring about new challenges and opportunities at Waitr, from day-to-day operations of your market to upwards mobility within the company. You will experience the flexibility of remote management and ultimately be the owner of your respective market, allowing you to focus on growth. As the MSA, you’ll drive daily revenue growth by collaborating with our restaurant partner, community, and drivers. We are looking for a great leader with knowledge of managing and engaging a team, as well as a data-driven and strategic thinker.
- Drive market growth with restaurant partner relationships through building and maintaining successful relationships and developing and implementing marketing initiatives to drive incremental revenue.
- Proactively engage with restaurant partners for the successful installation and maintenance of restaurant tech for optimal efficiency, and train on the usage of the technology.
- Organize and execute marketing campaigns within the market to drive order volume and community partnerships, including the maintaining of marketing inventory and ordering of materials.
- Review, analyze, and utilize metrics and data to understand market behavior, and sales trends to identify areas for improvement.
- Liaison to the delivery workforce in the assigned market, including facilitating the activation of Independent Contractor drivers.
- Collaborates with leadership, peers and Market Manager to drive and report on key KPIs that are tied to market growth.
- Work cross-functionally with IT, customer service, and operations.
- Plan, execute and report on community outreach programs.
- Distribute restaurant & marketing collateral on cadence defined be Market Manager.
- Perform structured visits at each Restaurant Partner on a defined frequency (i.e. monthly)
- Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned.
Required Education and Experience
- 3-5 years of experience in areas of Account Management, Restaurant Management, Sales, or
- Ability to work autonomously and think critically.
- Associate's degree (A.A) or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Training in receiving and delivering feedback from/to internal stakeholders and clients/customers.
- Proficient in computer programs such as Microsoft programs, and databases.
- Experience with task management software or CRM is a plus.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Successful experience with resolving challenging service issues.
- Ability to build and maintain strong partner relationships.
- Valid driver’s license
- Reliable vehicle
- Strong communicator
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
- This is a full-time position. Evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
- This role requires daily travel within your market using your vehicle. Travel to other markets and or offices outside of your market is limited but expected.
How to Apply:
Please apply online at https://waitrapp.com/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: August 27, 2021
Application Deadline: September 27, 2021