Manufacturing Engineer Manager
@ SafeSource Direct
- Evaluate quality control processes and make recommendations for improvements in quality control.
- Analyze production processes, schedules, methods and other data and then provide management with reports containing the data and statistics to enable management to better understand future requirements needed for the manufacturing process.
- Ensure that the company's manufacturing processes are in compliance with all government laws and regulations.
- Review and calculate labor, material and other production costs along with reviewing schedules and future production requirements to assist management in decision making.
- Analyze and plan workflow, equipment placement and space requirements to improve manufacturing efficiency.
- Coordinate equipment maintenance and repair services and make sure that manufacturer's procedures and instructions are followed in order to keep production equipment operational.
Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or Manufacturing Engineering required
- 5+ years' engineering experience required
- Familiarity with regulatory requirements for operating plants
- Able to lead root cause analysis investigations
- Proficient with MS Office
- Able to explain training material to our operating staff
- Aptitude for equipment operation and troubleshooting
- Excellent communication skills
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.safesourcedirect.com/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Broussard, LA
Date Posted: May 04, 2021
Application Deadline: June 04, 2021