@ Stabil Drill
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate machines (Manual Lathe).
- Advancement and Training available for operating CNC Machinery.
- Experience cutting rotary shouldered connections preferred.
- Ensures machines are in working order and properly maintained.
- Perform minor repairs on equipment.
- Follow established safety policies and procedures.
- On a rotation basis, will be required to be on call when scheduled.
- Ensure full awareness of, and compliance with, the requirements of all relevant company/customer QHSE handbooks, QHSE procedures and emergency procedures.
- Perform any other delegated duties considered appropriate in order to maintain the efficient running of the department.
- Minimum of two to five years’ experience in a related field preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent general education degree (GED) preferred.
- Equivalent combination of experience and/or training.
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://superiorenergy.com/Careers/
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: January 05, 2023
Application Deadline: April 06, 2023
Job Type: Full-time