@ The Daily Iberian
- The perfect candidate will be able to handle all editorial functions in print and online, understand the importance of relationships in the community and be accessible to the public.
- This is a great position for someone who wants to work for an award-winning publication that values community journalism.
- This position will require someone who has the capability to build a strong and dynamic newsroom that is multimedia focused.
- Should be proficient in newsletter management, social media outlets, photography, video and incorporating alternative format into traditional, long-format style stories.
Expectations of this position also include, but are not limited to the following:
- Managing editorial budget meetings and ensuring what is proposed in those meetings is adhered to.
- Organizing and planning enterprise stories should always be a focus of the budget meetings.
- The managing editor will additionally be responsible for covering their respective beat and meeting byline count requirements.
- Will also track byline counts and productivity of the newsroom on a weekly basis.
Some experience is preferred, but those with excellent writing and media skills are welcome to apply.
- This full-time position includes a competitive salary and full benefits.
How to Apply:
To apply contact Michael Messerly at email@example.com, 337-365-6773 Ext. 3010.
Location: New Iberia, LA
Date Posted: October 11, 2021
Application Deadline: November 11, 2021