Manager of Server Group
@ LHC Group
Manager is responsible for performing the following tasks:
- Build and lead the Platform Support Engineering Team
- Be an active contributor to supporting customer escalations, triaging, and escalating to partner business units (onsite, network, engineering)
- Maintain all required documentation and complete quarterly reporting.
- Manage vendor and supplier selection to insure successful solutions for the server / cloud infrastructure.
- Develop, establish and implement measurable standards for service and problem resolution as they apply to the server/cloud infrastructure.
- Develop, establish and implement a disaster recovery plan for the server / cloud infrastructure.
- Provide leadership, development, mentoring and performance management for the IT server / cloud Infrastructure team.
- Develop and maintain policies and procedures for the IT server / cloud infrastructure.
- Develop SOPs for the support team
- Help with the enrolment of new hardware onto LHC’s platform.
- Participate in customer calls to gain a better understanding of tools that might be needed.
- Assist Platform Support with creation and maintenance of end user facing hardware / software tools.
- Enrolling new availability zones into LHC’s management system.
- Assist with custom scripting needs for LHC’s Operations departments
- Helping troubleshoot and resolve hardware issues with our server inventory.
- Help triage and resolve both customer facing and internal support queues.
- Strong technical skills as a sysadmin, devops, and related functions.
- Strong development background including requirement gathering, scoping, development, and operational support of tools
- Has a background in and passion for infrastructure - we're all about bare metal servers after all.
- You enjoy helping people succeed and finding ways to make it fun and easy for our users to utilize our platform.
- Strong understanding of Linux and DevOps fundamentals, and you have a passion for all things networking.
- Familiar with different DevOps tools - Docker, Ansible, Terraform, Jenkins, etc.
- Knowledgeable on MS Windows, Linux, Unix, SQL Server and Oracle platforms
- Ability to standardize work flow and process, create related documentation, and training materials.
- Strong customer focus and enjoys problem solving.
Must have a bachelor’s degree and minimum 6 years of experience, with 3 years as a manager.
Experience with Windows, Linux, Citrix and Exchange servers is preferred. Professional Network Certifications preferred.
Must have a working technical knowledge of network and PC operating systems, iOS and Android
Proven track record in delivery of home healthcare / hospice solutions for Tier 1 Organization
Leadership, ability to work with customers and present and gain acceptance with proposed technical solution
Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
Ability to work in a team environment and handle pressure situations
Ability to organise and lead Workshop & requirements facilitation sessions
Logical thinking approach to all problems
Must have experience with Cloud computing either MS Azure or AWS
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://careers.lhcgroup.com/careers-home/
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: August 31, 2021
Application Deadline: September 30, 2021