Manager, Emergency Medicine Recruiting
@ SCP Health
What you’ll be doing:
The Manager Recruiting, Emergency Medicine is responsible for enabling the collective recruiting team to be effective and efficient to identify and secure top clinical talent. This includes organizing and prioritizing recruiting resources, influencing and directing quality of work, promoting the adoption and use of technology, and developing capabilities when gaps are identified. This position works closely with peers to ensure standardization and quality throughout the teams. This includes, but is not limited to, structure, training, coaching, processes, systems, and resources. The Manager Recruiting Emergency Medicine will impact the department by focusing on short term process or system improvements, and long-term innovation work in partnership with multiple internal and external stakeholders to elevate the efficiency of recruiting function.
- Strategic Orientation: Creates strategic vision and inspires team to execute effectively.
- Talent Champion: Understands team members’ career interests and encourages talent mobility across functions.
- Accountability: Assumes responsibility for actions, behavior, and outcomes.
- Innovation & Growth: Seeks new and better ways to achieve results.
- Results Focus: Makes informed decisions thoughtfully and timely, achieves or exceeds goals, and is action oriented.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Business, Healthcare, Human Resources, other related field, or equivalent work experience.
- You have 7 or more years of professional recruiting experience.
- You have 2 or more years of experience with direct leadership of recruiting teams or department.
- You can travel nationally by commercial airline for business meetings with one-to-two-night, overnight stays, as needed, up to 25% annually.
- You are tech savvy and have intermediate Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Outlook), Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) experience. Salesforce experience a plus!
- You have proven experience developing and executing short, mid, and long-term, data-driven strategies that yield top talent in competitive markets.
- You have proven history of developing creative recruiting strategies that drive overall business effectiveness.
- You have the ability to translate business plans into targeted recruiting strategies.
- You are adept at building effective relationships across all levels.
- You have knowledge of employment law and corporate recruitment practices through Manager training programs.
- You have project management skills and the ability to execute effective, fast-paced, high-volume recruitment efforts.
- You have a strong customer orientation and influencing skills.
- This is a remote position, we are seeking talent in the Lafayette, LA, Atlanta, GA and Dallas, TX areas.
How to Apply:
Submit a current resume: https://app.jobvite.com/j?cj=oeJDmfwG&s=Job_Board_LEDA
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: March 03, 2023
Application Deadline: April 06, 2023
Job Type: Full-time
Pamela Faye Rodriguez