Mainframe IMS DB/DC Developer
- We are seeking to hire a Mainframe Developer with proven experience in IMS DB/DC to join our Healthcare Development Team in Lafayette, LA and/or Chattanooga, TN delivery centers!
- What does this mean for you? Our U.S. Centers are a force multiplier for the positive impact you're able to make in your career; not only can you solve complex problems and grow with us, but simply by joining our team, you'll have more opportunities to improve the community where you live and work.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Designing, developing, testing, implementing and production support of IMS DB/DC applications.
- Crafting and maintaining database structures, coding program logic, and performing unit and integration testing to ensure that the applications meet specified requirements.
- Resolving any issues that arise during application development and for providing technical support to end-users post implementation.
- Documentation and development of relative training materials and usage
- Perform code reviews and ensure compliance with application quality, coding, Corporate standards, including review
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Proven development capabilities in Mainframe IMS DB/DC
- 5+ Years in Mainframe development Cobol, JCL and DB2
- Healthcare Claim Adjudication Domain knowledge,
- Prior working knowledge in Proclaim application in an added advantage
- Experience with process methodology, SDLC/Agile development methodologies strongly preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: May 25, 2023
Application Deadline: June 26, 2023
Job Type: Full-time