- Responsible for interpreting functional requirements, developing technical specifications from functional requirements, design and code applications using various computer programming languages in a mainframe environment.
- Plans, develops, tests, and documents complex application programs.
- Ensure products, applications, documents and systems are in compliance with established quality standards and meet requirements. Implements and supports applications in a mainframe production environment.
- Conducts cost evaluations, user needs analyses, in-house system customizations and upgrades, system performance studies, and enhancement recommendations.
- Responsible for writing and/or supporting computer applications, with close involvement in the installations. Develops data retrieval and data management systems.
- May assist training other Mainframe Programmer Analysts.
- Keeps abreast of latest development tools and techniques.
- Other duties as assigned.
Clearly identify the essential qualification vs the desired qualifications. What skills/experience must this person have to be considered?
- 4+ years of directly related experience programming and systems analysis, in a mainframe environment. A combination of education and experience may meet qualifications
- Strong experience with Mainframe COBOL, JCL, CICS and VSAM
- Experience with RCIF (Relationship Customer Information File, Infor application) is strongly
- Strong experience with EZtrieve and Endevor is preferred
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS/NON-ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
- Skill Set Years of Experience Proficiency Level
- Banking experience (deposits, statements, loans) 1+ Working knowledge
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: September 24, 2021
Application Deadline: October 25, 2021