@ McIlhenny Company
Positions available: Day and Night Shift Machine Operators
In this job, you’ll do things like:
- Never get bored operating a variety of highly sophisticated food packing machines, like Shrink Wrap/Heat Tunnel/Case Packer Sealer, Capper/Filler, Labeler or Cartoner
- Based on production plans, code the machine for the run
- Gain satisfaction checking off your to-do list as you prepare the machines, load in materials, and ensure that production is set to just the right speed
- Nail quality output by inputting quality control data
- Fine tune your operation by eyeing machine performance, making adjustments, and determining maintenance requirements
- Indulge your inner neat freak by making sure the machinery and work area is clean and organized
Other great stuff about this job:
- Typical shifts are: Monday through Thursday: 10 hour shifts (subject to change depending on production needs)
- Eligible for full health benefits the first of the month after 30 days (medical, dental, vision)
- Enjoy other generous benefits: life insurance, 401k savings plan with company match, vacation and paid holidays
- Great career and personal growth opportunities with a rapidly growing company and expanding brand
- Join a team of adventurous eaters!
Must-haves to apply for this job:
- Physically able to perform essential job functions including lifting 25-40 lbs throughout the day and standing for long periods of time.
- Ability to pass a drug test, background check and physical
What will give you an edge:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience working in food industry or in consumer-packaged goods
- Experience working on a production line
- Experience working night shift
The traits most important to success in this role:
- Builds and maintains relationships: Seeks and fosters partnerships so that both parties benefit.
- Works proactively: Anticipates, plans, and prepares for upcoming work, issues, or other circumstances without being asked.
- Demonstrates flexibility: Responds and adapts smoothly to changes and requests.
- Demonstrates humility: Values feedback and seeks to learn from others, even if it means admitting one was wrong.
How to Apply:
Please apply online at: https://www.tabasco.com/careers/
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Avery Island, Louisiana
Date Posted: September 03, 2021
Application Deadline: October 04, 2021