Loyalty Program Manager
We are seeking a talented and experienced Stuller First Program Manager to support, operationalize, and implement the strategy and processes for our loyalty program.
The Program Manager will need to learn quickly about process and be able to manage small to medium projects independently end to end. The ideal candidate will be organized, detail-oriented, and have excellent interpersonal skills. S/He should be able to identify any gaps in the program and process and suggest enhancements. In addition, S/He should be agile to implement any changes to protocol in response to different needs and workflows and be able to communicate clearly with internal and external team members and stakeholders. Passion for efficiency, and accuracy as well as proactive behavior in addressing issues and problems is a huge plus.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with key stakeholders for requirements and set up the delivery plan considering resource and timeline
- Lead the various collections with different technology from design through delivery
- Communicate regularly with management on status, risks and change control
- Track and drive the goal achievement and issue tracking.
- Generate various reports to measure KPIs and share them with team
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Excellent Organizational, written, listening, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and respond positively to rapid change.
- Decision making and active listening skills, Self-Motivated.
- Flexibility with work schedule, tasks, and assignments.
- Must be able to maintain composure and handle high stress situations.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Business, Marketing, or related field
- 1-2 Years in a Program Coordination Role.
How to Apply:
Please apply online at www.stuller.com/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: May 21, 2021
Application Deadline: June 21, 2021