@ Company Name Withheld
- Established Lafayette law firm currently seeking a full-time legal assistant
- This individual will be responsible for preparation of correspondence, pleadings, electronic filing and managing attorney’s calendars as well as other routine office duties including filing, copying, scanning, etc.
- Competitive salary to commensurate with experience, plus benefits
Qualifications for ideal candidate include:
- Familiarity with various court procedures and understanding of the litigation process.
- Great opportunity for applicants with at least 3+ years of experience and strong organizational skills.
- Applicant must have strong written communication skills including writing, typing, and proofing.
- Experience with Mac computers and Microsoft Office suite preferred, but not required.
How to Apply:
Please email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you or someone you know may be interested.
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: November 04, 2022
Application Deadline: December 05, 2022
Job Type: Full-time