Lead Test Automation Engineer
• Design, implement and maintain advanced automated test scripts using UFT, Selenium, and Cucumber BDD.
• Work with Business customers to develop Gherkin scripts that will be input to Cucumber automation scripts.
• Responsible for ensuring the timely and high-quality release of software products to our clients.
• Develop and integrate test automation utilities.
• Work within Agile project teams, continuously releasing application software.
• Support continuous integration processes
• Research and report issues and defects in a problem tracking system (ALM or JIRA).
• Maintain effective daily communication with team members via stand-up meetings, documentation and status reports.
• Serve as a technical expert on software testing with automation framework and lead other testers.
• Work independently to document and update test plans and produce test summary reports for each software release and provide testing results to team leads.
• Experience of more than 7 years in a Test automation capacity with Java selenium and Cucumber BDD
• Hands-on experience in AWS, Java, Cucumber, and Microservices.
• Experience working on Lambda, S3, Step functions
• Good Knowledge on Cloud formation, AWS CLI, RDS, and CloudWatch.
• Good Java programming expertise with knowledge of best coding practices and version control practices.
• Prior experience doing automated testing in an Agile testing team is a must.
• Experience with CI/CD (Jenkins or others)
• Knowledge on usage of AWS SDK libraries for automation will be a plus
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply