Lead Salesforce Developer
- CGI has an immediate need for Lead Salesforce Developer to join our financial services team in one of our selected CGI locations.
- Due to the current COVID-19 status, candidates will not be required to work within the physical work location at this time.
- When COVID-19 restrictions are lifted, they will be required to be located within the proximity of the assigned CGI location.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- A lead developer, you will be responsible for architecture review, defining Salesforce Security architecture besides lead Customize, develop, maintain, enhance, and optimize Salesforce applications by working in close interaction with business team, analysts and other members of the development team.
- This role requires a strong foundation in Salesforce coding and web development experience.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- 6+ years working in Salesforce Lightning
- Solid understanding of Service Cloud, and good experience in Apex Coding
- Good experience with Salesforce Security Architecture
- Good communication skills along with problem solving and analytical skills.
- Be able to interface with business stakeholders, ability to work independently and in Agile scrum setup.
- Required Salesforce Certifications
- Advance Administrator
- Platform App Builder and Platform Developer
- Service cloud
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, Information Systems or related field
- Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Service Cloud
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Date Posted: March 15, 2023
Application Deadline: April 17, 2023
Job Type: Full-time