@ Stabil Drill Specialties
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead shop operations, control and monitor progress.
- Train and mentor machine shop personnel.
- Operate machines (Manual/CNC Lathe).
- Experience cutting rotary shouldered connections preferred.
- Ensures machines are in working order and properly maintained.
- Perform minor repairs on equipment.
- Follow established safety policies and procedures.
- On a rotation basis, will be required to be on call when scheduled.
- Ensure full awareness of, and compliance with, the requirements of all relevant company/customer QHSE handbooks, QHSE procedures and emergency procedures.
- Perform any other delegated duties considered appropriate in order to maintain the efficient running of the department.
- Minimum of two to five years’ experience in a related field preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent general education degree (GED) preferred.
- Equivalent combination of experience and/or training.
- Perform all management responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://superiorenergy.com/careers/
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: September 15, 2022
Application Deadline: October 17, 2022
Job Type: Full-time