Lead Full Stack Developer
- Join us as a Senior Full Stack Developer Lead.
- Experience in Angular/Node.js and .NET are important skillsets for the role, as we help our client move to more open source tools and technologies.
- We are looking for a talented individual with a keen eye to details and willingness to expand their skills to join our architecture development team.
- You will work closely with the Architect and other team members.
- This position would suit a dynamic, innovative and enthusiastic software developer/solutions leader with a proven track record of not only in delivering quality applications, but also in providing excellent customer service.
- We work in a very collaborative environment where excellent communication skills are needed.
- This position requires the person to be a hands-on developer and innovator who has capability to learn, evaluate and implement new technology very quickly.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for translating software requirements into workable web based applications, including writing specifications and designing, building, testing, implementing and supporting applications using Angular/Node.js and/or ASP.NET/C#
- Participate in project planning sessions with technical and functional leads, business analysts and other team members to analyze business requirements and outline the proposed IT solution
- Lead and participate in design reviews and provide input to the design recommendations; incorporate security requirements into design; and provide input to data flow
- Lead and participate in code reviews and ensure that all solutions are aligned to pre-defined architectural specifications; identify/troubleshoot application code-related issues
- Participate in providing guidance on Agile best practices using Angular/Node.js and/or ASP.NET/C# programming standards
- Participate in software releases using Agile development and DevOps model
- Ensure solutions are of high quality, are high performance and are scalable
- Participate in architecting innovative solutions
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Bachelor's Degree and 5-6+ years application development, applications services management and/or infrastructure and operations management.
- Minimum 2-3+ years of experience leading, designing and developing applications using Angular/Node.js and/or ASP.NET/C#
- Strong knowledge and development experience in Angular 8+, ASP.NET, Node.js, C#, Bootstrap, CSS, HTML 5
- Working knowledge of MySQL and/or Oracle to build database objects and queries. Minimum 5 years of SQL
- Strong and working knowledge of Agile SDLC methodologies, and industry best practices and processes
- Knowledgeable in Web Services
- Technical solutions design experience
- Working knowledge of AWS tools and services
- Experience in agile tools such as Jira, Confluence, Git
- Excellent communication skills/interpersonal skills and experience interacting with team and clients
- Proven problem solving skills and ability to work independently
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines, and flexibility between tasks
- Ability to share technical knowledge across team
- As a Federal Contractor, all members of CGI Federal, regardless of role or work location are required to be fully vaccinated, with the exception of those with approved medical or religious accommodations.
- Experience developing applications using both technology stacks (Angular/Node.js and ASP.Net/C#)
- Experience and/or knowledge of Aurora MySQL
- Experience implementing and/or leveraging micro-services architecture
- Automation testing experience and skills using scripting tools (e.g., Katalon)
- Full Stack Development
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Date Posted: November 16, 2022
Application Deadline: December 16, 2022
Job Type: Full-time