Lead Fulfillment Associate
• We’re committed to providing a safe work environment. This means you wear a reflective vest, stretch and recognize others for working safely.
• We have a relaxed, casual dress code (as long as your attire meets our safety requirements).
• We work to regulate our sites as much as possible, but even with climate controls the noise and temperature levels can vary day to day. Hearing protection is available.
• You may be asked to work on a secure mezzanine at a height of up to 40 feet, or on powered equipment (forklift, cherry picker, etc.)
• You may be asked to lift up to 49 pounds, stand/walk for up to 10-12 hours, and push, pull, squat, bend and reach with or without reasonable accommodation.
• A high school or equivalent diploma
• 2+ years of work experience or a current blue badge Amazon employee
• 1+ year of experience working with computers and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
• A completed Bachelor’s Degree
• 1+ year of leadership experience directly managing others
• 1+ year working in a like environment (manufacturing/distribution/warehousing/large retail)
• Experience with performance metrics and lean process improvement
• Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills to coach, train and assist team members
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.amazon.jobs/en/
Visit Site to Apply