Lead ETL Developer
Lead the technical planning & requirements gathering phases including estimate, develop, test, manage projects, architect and deliver. Design, Develop, and support ETL mappingsAnalyzes data and develops the ETL specifications. Strong SQL skillsServe as a technical lead and mentor. Provide technical support or leadership in the development and continual improvement of service. Aid in the Development and Implementation of unit tests. Tune and optimize ETL processes and framework. Develop and maintain effective working relationships with team members. Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience level.
- 4+ years of ETL / Data development experience
- Breadth of experience with ETL tools including, but not limited to SSIS, Informatica, Oracle, DataStage
- Strong debugging, problem solving and investigative skills. Ability to assimilate disparate information (log files, error messages etc.) and pursue leads to find root cause problems.
- Client facing or consulting experience highly preferred.
- Skilled problem solvers with the desire and proven ability to create innovative solutions.
- Flexible and adaptable attitude, disciplined to manage multiple responsibilities and adjust to varied environments.
- Future technology leaders- dynamic individuals energized by fast paced personal and professional growth.
- Phenomenal communicators who can explain and present concepts to technical and non-technical audiences alike, including high level decision makers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Math, Engineering or comparable major.
- Solid foundation in Computer Science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design.
- Knowledge and experience in developing software using agile methodologies.
- Proficient in authoring, editing and presenting technical documents.
- Ability to communicate effectively via multiple channels (verbal, written, etc.) with technical and non-technical staff.
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.perficient.com/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: June 04, 2021
Application Deadline: August 05, 2021