Lead DevOps Engineer w/Salesforce - Remote
- Join a fast-paced agile team in cloud technologies seeking a strong Salesforce DevOps Lead Engineer.
- The ideal candidate will have previous Salesforce development experience and hands-on experience with DevOps using GitLab for the Salesforce platform.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- This person should be very good with DevOps practices and methodologies and integrating apps with enterprise tools.
- Looking for strong DevOps engineers with prior development background and proven track record working on some transformational initiatives.
- DevOps engineers are expected to enforce quality gates and influence development squads.
- Having experience in DevOps for Salesforce platform is required.
- Candidate should have sound knowledge on vulnerability checks, and creating pipeline as code with GitLab, JSON/YAML.
- If you can do coding using Python then it is also added advantage.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- 12+ years of relevant experience
- 5+ years' experience in Salesforce
- 3+ years' experience in DevOps
- Hands-on DevOps experience in building application CI/CD pipelines using GitLab
- Should be hands-on DevOps tools
- Experience in writing Python Scripts for executing commands on GitLab
- Experience in automating Salesforce application deployments
- Experience with full SDLC lifecycle, taking from Dev to Release
- Excellent communication, and documentation skills
- Professional demeanor
- AWS hands-on experience preferred
- Leadership skills
- Prior experience leading teams
- Salesforce certifications
- AWS certifications
- DevOps certifications
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, Information Systems or a related field
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Date Posted: November 03, 2022
Application Deadline: December 05, 2022
Job Type: Full-time