Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Proactively identify, source and recruit candidates using a variety of sources including job boards, research, internet sourcing, social media, referrals, etc.
- Conduct thorough candidate screenings
- Work closely with Recruiters to fully understand requirements and needs
- Develop and maintain relationships with candidates to keep an ongoing and robust pipeline
- Document all candidate activity in our applicant tracking system as well as provide detailed notes
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- 0-1+ years of recruiting experience, and preferably at least 1 year of experience in a strategic sourcing role specifically.
- Ability to utilize all different types of the above mentioned avenues to source for top talent
- Analytical and research skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a team and knowledge share.
- Solid candidate experience skills – the ability to draw in candidates and keep a strong pipeline
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: March 28, 2022
Application Deadline: June 06, 2022
Job Type: Full-time