Jr. Supply Chain Risk Management Analyst
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- The Jr. Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM) Analyst provides technical knowledge in SCRM processes, vendor identification, vendor risk assessment development and execution, risk assessment automation, and continuous SCRM program improvement leveraging qualitative and quantitative metrics.
- The Jr. SCRM Analyst works individually and as part of a team to support the completion of project tasks within established time frames and budget constraints and interfaces with the client on a day-to-day basis.
- In addition, the Jr. Analyst applies his or her specific expertise to the practical issues he or she identifies as well as those presented by the client.
- The Jr. SCRM Analyst also helps to formulate solutions, prepare reports, studies, and documentation, and support presentations and client meetings.
- Analyze and assess the effects and impacts of existing and proposed legislation on government agency policies as it relates to supply chain risk management.
- Perform data analysis, develop briefings and papers for all levels of leadership, and conduct research in support of supply chain risk management initiatives.
- Evaluate 3rd party and supplier risks on behalf of government clients and contribute to supply chain risk assessments. This includes reviewing supply chain and risk data and ensuring clients comply with required rules and regulations, including Section 889.
- Research, identify, analyze and recommend countermeasures and mitigations for supply chain risks that promote supply chain resilience.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Undergraduate degree in business, supply chain management, logistics, or information technology
- Three years of progressively responsible experience in performing and participating in SCRM engagements; specific experience in one or more key SCRM areas (Vendor Risk Assessment, Risk Assessment Automation, SCRM Program Implementation, SCRM Process Improvement); demonstrated ability to provide guidance and direction for specific projects or sub-tasks; and increasing responsibility in design, implementation, and management of projects
- Relevant certification in Logistics or Supply Chain Management
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: November 14, 2022
Application Deadline: December 14, 2022
Job Type: Full-time