Jr CAD Technician
Communicate design and fabrication issues with Design Team and Sr. Technical CAD Specialist.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist with various functions as needed such as Traditional CAD validation and generating support structures for RP equipment.
- Manage browsing through multiple file paths
- Basic CAD file modification for renders
- Process renders for merchant approval.
- Basic CAD file modification for production.
- Process CAD files for master production.
Work Hours: 7AM-3:30PM
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (specifically Word & Excel)
- Understanding of the Product Design and Development processes with emphasis on CAD
- Understanding of basic jewelry fabrication process helpful
- Ability to navigate Windows
How to Apply:
Please apply online at www.stuller.com/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: May 21, 2021
Application Deadline: June 21, 2021