JEE Software Developer
• Day-to-day activities include designing, building, testing and maintaining software solutions using Java and Red Hat Fuse.
• Work closely with subject matter experts to interpret requirements and translate to software solutions.
• Help maintain code quality, organization and performance.
• Participate in technical meetings with client’s technical specialists.
• Provide support for downstream testing efforts and defect resolution.
• Participate in the Agile process.
• Support the maintenance of interface design and interface control documents or other applicable documentation.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience with Java (JEE) application development (JEE 7/8).
• Experience with an Enterprise Service Bus platform (Red Hat EAP/Fuse a plus).
• Experience with Java technologies and open-source tooling (Camel and Spring).
• Experience designing and developing applications and reusable components using J2EE technologies in a service-oriented architecture.
• Experience with SOAP/RESTful web service technologies and related security.
• Proficient with source code versioning tools (Git).
• Proficient with build tools such Maven.
• Experience working in an Agile environment.
• Proficient with Oracle (JDBC or equivalent, SQL).
• Previous experience building integrations.
• Familiarity with a front-end development platform/framework such as Angular.
• Experience securing data both in transit and at rest (data encryption, certs, TLS, HTTPS).
• Familiarity with Docker and containerization.
• Previous experience with Red Hat OpenShift or Kubernetes.
• Previous experience with Camel.
• Previous experience with JBoss EAP/Fuse.
• Previous experience with the federal financial domain.
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply