- Customize, develop, maintain, enhance applications by working in close interaction with the Architect, Leads, business analysts and other members of the development team.
- This role will have assignments that include 40% Java Front End, 30% Java Backend, and 30% AWS.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Work with product owners and other development team members to determine new features and user stories needed in new/revised applications or large/complex development projects.
- Create or Update documentation in support of development efforts. Documents may include detailed specifications, implementation guides, architecture diagrams or design documents.
- Participate in code reviews with peers and managers to ensure that each increment adheres to original vision as described in the user story and all standard resource libraries and architecture patterns as appropriate.
- Participate in all agile ceremonies including planning, grooming, product demonstration and team retrospectives.
- Leverage client DevOps tool stack to build, inspect, deploy in cloud platform, test and promote new or updated features.
- Understand the application code with minimal assistance and resolve bugs/defects/performance issues identified.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- 2+ years’ experience with Springboot framework – primary language Java
- 1+ years of experience with SAFe (Agile methodology)
- AWS experience
- IDE: Eclipse or STS for springboot; IntelliJ for test automation
- Bitbucket: version control
- Jira: project management tool
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Experience with Bold script customization is nice to have
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Date Posted: September 16, 2022
Application Deadline: October 17, 2022
Job Type: Full-time