Java Backend Developer
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Design and code front-end (highly polished UIs, animations, and transitions) deliverables and integrate with APIs or DB services.
- Develop test protocols or plan for testing revised application and review test results.
- May mentor less experienced technical staff; may use high end development tools to assist or facilitate development process.
- Develop solutions using Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) patterns, automating business process models, API enabled gateway and multi/hybrid cloud-based services
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- 4+ years experienced in Software Development as an Java and Nodejs developer.
- 2+ Years experienced in developing Restfull services.
- Experienced with developing Restful services using Kotlin.
- Experience with Amazon AWS Cloud Services.
- Proven skills in: design and code front-end (highly polished UIs, animations, and transitions) deliverables and integrate with APIs or DB services.
- Good understanding of Dockers, Jenkins, CI/CD pipeline and Maven.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Embedded Software Development
- RESTful (Rest-APIs)
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: May 04, 2022
Application Deadline: June 06, 2022
Job Type: Full-time