JAVA/AWS Full Stack Developer
• Advanced proficiency in coding in Java 8, Spring Boot technologies as well as unit testing/Mockito experience and Cucumber Automation Testing.
• Work on cloud transformation effort, move application components to AWS, update code, create/run CICD pipeline.
• Work with product owners and other development team members to determine new features and user stories needed in new/revised applications or large/complex development projects.
• Create or Update documentation in support of development efforts. Documents may include detailed specifications, implementation guides, architecture diagrams or design documents.
• Participate in code reviews with peers and managers to ensure that each increment adheres to original vision as described in the user story and all standard resource libraries and architecture patterns as appropriate.
• Participate in all agile ceremonies including planning, grooming, product demonstration and team retrospectives.
• Leverage client DevOps tool stack to build, inspect, deploy in cloud platform, test and promote new or updated features.
• Understand the application code with minimal assistance and resolve bugs/defects/performance issues identified.
• 6+ years of development experience in Java/J2EE technologies
• 2+ years of development experience with Java 8, Spring boot, Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring Security and REST Web Services is a must.
• AWS certification and/or some hands-on AWS implementation experience
• Competent in distributed systems design and implementation. Experience with Object-Oriented Design and test-driven development.
• Advanced proficiency in unit testing/Mockito as well as coding in Java 8 and Spring Boot technologies
• Experience in testing automation using Junit/Mockito
• Hands-On experience with database development using SQL, mybatis.
Experience with debugging and troubleshooting App performance issues & JVM memory optimization.
Experience with working on SOAP webservices, XML, JAXB
• Knowledge of UNIX (Linux) environment
• Experience with build tools like Maven/Gradle & Jenkins
• Experience working in Agile environment, preferably SAFe
• Superior time management and work organization
• Strong verbal and oral communication
• Work as a team in a fast paced agile environment
• Passion for continuous improvement and learning
• Hands-on experience on AWS services like Fargate ECS, S3, Cloudwatch, Postgres, SQS, SNS
• Docker and Rest Services
• Spring data JPA
• Open API Spec (Swagger)
• Bitbucket (GIT repo)
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply