IT Support Technician
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Assist with Tier 1 problem resolutions
- Review open trouble tickets, gather additional information, update tickets with current information, and resolve.
- Research and solve unfamiliar technical issues and produce documentation based upon problem resolution to be added to the knowledge base
- Install end user hardware and PC software
- Setup and on-board new users in Azure AD/Microsoft 365.
- Stay current with knowledge of related technologies, designs, methods, and trends
- Participate in on-call schedule and provides after-hours support as needed
- Other responsibilities and projects as assigned
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Foundation in software, hardware, and network processes and support
- Experience supporting various OS including Windows 10, 11, and Mac OS
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with a focus on helping others
- Computer Skills - Diagnoses and fixes computer hardware and driver-related problems (ex: malfunctioning hard drives, network cards, power supplies, and video cards and other subsystems/components)
- Entry level IT certifications or equivalent experience preferred.
Access to Protected Health Information (PHI):
- This position will require the employee to handle Protected Health Information (PHI) for duties related to document and report preparation.
- Policies and procedures will be strictly adhered to make sure PHI is protected as required by the HIPAA Privacy Rule.
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.viemed.com/company-information/#careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: September 20, 2023
Application Deadline: December 27, 2023
Job Type: Full-time