IT Service Desk Manager
@ LHC Group
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the IT Service Desk support for the entire organization
- Responsible and Accountable for IT Service Desk Management (ITSM) utilizing industry best practices like the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL).
- Ensure that all processes used by the service desk are thoroughly documented, consistently audited, and regularly improved.
- Use best practices in the delivery of technical support such as: Average Speed to Answer, First Call Resolution, CSAT, and support metrics tracking and reporting.
- Track that calls/requests are being taken/logged, assigned, acknowledged, monitored, and resolved in a timely and efficient manner and escalate support as necessary across IT groups.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Review incident tickets daily for content, proper routing, first call resolution, problem detection and timely closure. Ensure all operational processes/procedures are accurate, clearly documented, maintained, and followed. Introduce IT support process improvement measures. Responsible for schedules of all IT Service Desk. Develop metrics and templates to evaluate technical support issue response times and resolutions.
- Develop training frameworks and programs to assist staff to keep updated on new industry practices. Interact with IT vendors, external suppliers and other contractual partners to ensure procurement on timely basis. Motivate support team through performance coaching and training objectives. Improve productivity by highlighting deficiencies and recommending change in tools, training, and processes.
- Follow up with customers to ensure issues are resolved and customers are satisfied. Report operational achievements and progress on regular basis to include statistical analysis and improvement of action plans. Maintain a mindset of continuous improvement, in terms of efficiency of support processes, customer satisfaction and the application of tools for monitoring.
- Generate key reports for management regarding system availability, service level agreements, uptime, average ticket resolution time. Responsible for management, prioritization and dispatch of incoming Service Desk tickets with minimal supervision and ensure 100% compliance with Service Level Agreement (SLA).
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration, or related field
5+ years of relevant industry experience
3+ years of management and supervisory experience with a strong customer service background
Working in a leadership role in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
Performance management and day-to-day coaching IT support personnel
Improving IT service delivery across multiple KPIs (resolution time, customer satisfaction, cost reduction, etc.)
Establishing departmental budgets and cost controls
Managing ticketing systems, creating reports and presenting information to executive leadership
Sourcing and recommending vendors, managed service providers, technical solutions, and software systems
Collaborating with cross-functional teams
Establishing new support teams – from the ground up
Supporting healthcare organizations in roles of increasing responsibility
Working with HIPAA and HITRUST mandates
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://careers.lhcgroup.com/careers-home/
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: July 09, 2021
Application Deadline: August 09, 2021