@ LHC Group
Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
Ensure resource availability and allocation
Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
Report and escalate to management as needed
Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
Perform risk management to minimize project risks
Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- A strong commitment to exceeding client expectations.
- Flexibility and openness to work on a variety of assignments.
- Ability to learn quickly, adapt to changes, make an immediate impact and provide value-added service to our customers (our employees).
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, displaying the ability to connect and build relationships with our agencies and their leaders.
- Team player with a strong desire to be an active, long-term participant in the growth of the organization.
- Minimum of 5 years of strong IT related experience
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office
- Experienced with iOS, Android and Windows 10 operating systems
- Collaborate with your peers and others to deliver the solutions
- Program coordination experience managing complex moves, relocations, changes
- Experience delivering joint venture solutions
- Demonstrated career progression and job stability
- Able to clearly communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in WAN providers, digital modems, routers/switches, LAN, Wireless, Mobile (GSM / LTE), telecommunications, data cabling and hardware deployment.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://careers.lhcgroup.com/careers-home/
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: June 02, 2021
Application Deadline: July 02, 2021