• Works with project team, the business, and IT to execute QA and UAT and iteration testing plans.
• Develops automation test using Selenium
• Executes tests for the application or technical architecture components.
• Participates in testing activities as required by the project schedule.
• Documents the application, data, and reporting, test scripts, and results.
Clearly identify the essential qualification vs the desired qualifications. What skills/experience must this person have to be considered?
• 3+ years of experience in QA testing
• 3+ years of experience Selenium
• Able to work closely with other QA testers and project team
• Experience developing test cases and test plans
• Experience in working on HP ALM or similar tools
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: February 23, 2021
Application Deadline: March 23, 2021