International Marketing Manager
@ McIlhenny Company
LIGHT UP your career... and SPICE UP your day! We’re looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment; someone who likes a good challenge and is a self-starter. If you’re craving an exciting new career as an International Marketing Manager for McIlhenny Company, makers of TABASCO® Brand products, we want to hear from you!!
What this job is all about:
The International Marketing Manager is responsible for driving sales by providing support to Regional Sales Managers and coordinating with internal and external stakeholders in support of company goals.
In this job, you’ll do things like:
- Work proactively with regional sales managers to drive the strategy and develop growth opportunities in assigned markets.
- Analyze trends in assigned countries to identify opportunities for continuous improvement to impact the needs of our global customers, distributors, and business unit.
- Maintain P & L responsibility for country specific programs as well as corporate projects.
- Negotiate and manage international agency contracts, distributor contracts, and global promotional agreements with support from the legal team.
- Work with the Global Sales and Marketing team to drive relevance at the point of consumption.
- Project manage the innovation pipeline for the Business Unit and the creation of new products, formats, and solutions.
- Manage creative agencies to develop and execute new materials for global implementation aligned with the business strategy.
- Travel internationally and domestically to support and drive the business as well as host customers and guest on Avery Island, extending McIlhenny Company’s culture to all visitors.
Other great stuff about this job:
- You’ll travel to foreign countries to see your work in action! On international trips, you’ll have the opportunity to enjoy renowned food and drinks in the largest cities in the world!
- You’ll be more than just a number! Take pride working in a privately held, family-owned business with a strong team and culture where you are valued.
- Uniquely generous benefits: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k savings plan with company match and potential profit-sharing.
From our home on Avery Island, Louisiana, McIlhenny Company produces TABASCO® Brand products, including the legendary TABASCO® Original Red Sauce. A household and restaurant staple around the world, TABASCO® Sauce is sold in more than 195 countries and territories and labeled in more than 36 languages and dialects.
With more than 150 years of pepper expertise, our family-owned and operated company is constantly experimenting with new flavors and products to carry on our legacy of exciting the world’s most popular food and drinks. To learn more about how we #LightThingsUp please visit us at www.tabasco.com or follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and LinkedIn.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable otherwise qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
To be considered for the position, candidates must meet the minimum qualifications as outlined in the job ad.
Must-haves to apply for this job:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years’ experience in marketing or similar client facing role
- Demonstrated 3+ years of experience in translating data into a process to achieve strategic goal
What will give you an edge:
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.tabasco.com/careers/
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Avery Island, LA
Date Posted: June 02, 2022
Application Deadline: July 04, 2022
Job Type: Full-time