@ SafeSource Direct
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides audit support and corporate compliance assurance—includes issues specific to Quality procedure development and performance compliance with governing rules and policies.
- Assist with the development and implementation of Corporate Compliance Policies and Procedures.
- Perform audits to ensure all processes are accurately documented and reflected on the itemized statement and related documents.
- Identify and develop process improvement initiatives from which government program-related problems can be resolved.
- Other duties and/or special projects as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelors degree and/or 10 years previous experience in quality or business process engineering
- Quality Engineer and Auditor Certifications required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to persuade others to change existing practices
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to identify, assess and solve problems
- Proficient with computer and information technology
- Familiarity with applicable Quality regulations
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.safesourcedirect.com/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Broussard, LA
Date Posted: August 04, 2022
Application Deadline: September 06, 2022
Job Type: Full-time