Inside Sales Account Executive
SchoolMint is the leading SaaS platform driven by our mission to help educators create bright, more sustainable futures. We offer powerful products that help schools run smarter enrollment management and student behavior management. We are a fast-growing and established EdTech company rooted strongly in our core values: No Jerks, Period; We, Not Me; Be Heroic; Bring Your Whole Self to Work; Embrace and Drive Change. We take these seriously. At SchoolMint we live what we preach and embody values that empower us to delight our customers with award-winning products and top-notch customer service
SchoolMint is actively searching for a consultative and analytical Inside Account Executive (IAE). With at least 2 years of quota-based B2B SaaS and/or EdTech sales experience to work out of our growing New Orleans or Lafayette, LA office. AE’s primary goal is to help increase SchoolMint partnerships with Public School Districts and Charter Schools within a defined territory.
The Account Executive responsibilities will include lead sourcing qualifying, demonstrations/presentations, contract negotiations, and closing. Account Executive must have the ability to be a compelling, articulate advocate of the value that our software solutions will provide to schools and families.
The AE is a high-energy, self-motivated individual with exceptional communication and creative problem-solving skills. The AE is comfortable working in a fluid environment, is a team player, is coachable, and has a strong desire to continually learn and improve. To be successful, the role requires self-reliance, grit, and determination to persistently follow up with leads, qualify opportunities, and close contracts for our rapidly growing venture-backed business. Excellent networking, presentation, and closing will be critical to success. We're looking for professionals with strong detail orientation, and superior organizational and follow up skills, who work well in a team environment. Prior closing experience along with K12 experience and a college degree will enhance your candidacy for this role.
What You Will Do:
- Meet quarterly and annual sales goals by developing an account strategy and pipeline, maintaining sales reports, developing market and competitor knowledge, delivering presentations to customers, and creating sales proposals
- Seek to understand the enrollment or positive behavior challenges of prospects and clients while aligning the ROI of SchoolMint products with those challenges to ensure a value based selling approach
- Position, negotiate, and spearhead expansion opportunities
- Grow existing accounts by leveraging relationships and following our comprehensive sales model
- Develop innovative proposals, pricing structures and negotiate contracts and deal-closing requirements quickly and efficiently
- Work closely with customer success & marketing teams to ensure that best practices are shared and implemented at the respective customers
- Stay current on industry trends and maintain extensive knowledge of competitor’s product offerings
- Represent our company at conferences, events, and other community engagement opportunities
Some Awesome Perks:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Employee Paid Life Insurance, Short Term & Long Term Disability
- PTO (15 days), Sick Days (5 days), Birthday Floating Holiday, Floating Holiday, Volunteer Day, and Company Observed Holidays
- 401k (with a 90-day waiting period)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Dependent Care Account (DCA)
- Commuter Benefits
- Educational Assistance Program
- Conferences and Meet-ups
- Professional Development
- 2+ years of experience selling enterprise-wide SaaS-based systems such as SIS/SRS, LMS, or CRM
- An understanding of administrative processes, structure, and parent facing interactions schools manage on a daily and yearly basis in K-12 education.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Prior experience with Salesforce.com CRM, or other CRM used to manage the sales pipeline, required.
- Must have experience working with account territories within a specific region or industry.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel amount of time is dependent upon location and territory(Post Covid)
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to work independently, driving, inspiring and challenging the SchoolMint team and Customers
- BA/BS degree from an accredited university.
- Understand lead qualification and work with sales development reps to refine processes and accuracy through data-driven decisions.
- Methodically qualify, build, and manage an accurate sales funnel and pipeline
- Maintain a high volume of activity including outbound calls, emails, & social selling
How to Apply:
Please apply online at https://www.schoolmint.com/careers/
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: March 16, 2021
Application Deadline: April 16, 2021