Infrastructure Systems Analyst and Administrator
@ McIlhenny Company
Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your career in IT? Are you a proactive team player who is interested in driving network security and managing hardware and software updates? If so, we’ve got the perfect job for you as an Infrastructure Systems Analyst and Administrator for McIlhenny Company, makers of TABASCO® Brand products. We’d love to meet you!
In this job, you’ll do things like:
- Manage the physical delivery, ongoing support and training of products/services, applications, network systems, and overall solutions.
- Work proactively to protect the company from vulnerabilities by ensuring all OS, Software and Hardware are up to date.
- Provide operational support and analysis for the organizations technology systems and equipment, such as servers, desktops, printers and storage devices.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge base of technology systems and partner with key stakeholders in the decision-making process of introducing new systems to the organization
- Ensure computer back-ups are properly maintained on a regular basis.
Other great stuff about this job:
- Like to stay up to date on technology? You’ll work with the latest advanced technology with the possibility to design Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Robotics.
- Love spicy food? Everyone who works here has an appreciation for great food, great spice and great flavors.
- Like working with a variety of people? You’ll interact with a range of cross-functional business partners on a regular basis.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, informatics, or a related field OR 2+ years of experience in infrastructure support
- Experience in installing and maintaining hardware and software
- Working knowledge and operating use of Microsoft 365
How to Apply:
Please apply at: https://www.tabasco.com/careers/
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Avery Island, Louisiana
Date Posted: August 24, 2021
Application Deadline: September 27, 2021