@ LHC Group
- The Infrastructure Architect will design and implement complex computer systems and offer infrastructure services.
- The incumbent will address issues related to information and communication (ICT) security and performance.
- They will lead software and hardware installations, specification, testing and service transition.
- They will identify potential technology innovations and engage them with business stakeholders.
- They will also leas the execution of incident, change, release, problem, performance, and availability management.
Additionally, other responsibilities will include:
- Work with the complex systems infrastructure and make modifications base on their analysis of technical requirements
- Develop and organize cloud systems - activities to include cloud adoption planning, managing cloud resource usage and scalability, cloud monitoring, docker/kubernetes container technology, and cloud privacy and security
- Complete detail analysis of infrastructure design and security standards.
- Document all the work using required internal and external standards, methods, tools And mandates
- Collect, monitor and report on performance data - resource usage and failures rates
- Design and implement complex computer systems and offer infrastructure services
- Design and implement information systems to support the enterprise infrastructure.
- Provide and develop the technical infrastructure and system requirements
- Working in coordination with the enterprise-wide stakeholders in alignment computing needs and requirements
Please note that this position maybe performed through a remote Home office (e.g. home-shored, virtual ). While the preferred location would be based out of headquarters at Lafayette, LA - candidates to work at remote locations within the Dallas, Houston, Denver, or Louisville regions will be considered.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Masters Degree Preferred.
- The IT Infrastructure Architect must be a strong leader and communicator with exceptional analytic and problem solving skills.
- Experience need to be from large scale enterprise organizations
- Have been involved with the planning and communicating the enterprise infrastructure Roadmap - include details with Servers, Operating Systems, Capacity, Desktop Architecture, Alert Monitoring, Problem Determination, Incident Management, Backup/Recovery
- Be a strong collaborator and leader with exceptional communications skills
- ITIL and TOGAF framework and best practices
- Web technologies (devices, servers, cloud instances, and networking protocols that enable applications and data) experience to include building an enterprise architecture
- Strong experience in designing, integrating and managing complex infrastructure solutions.
- Planning and supporting processes and adhering to best practices.
- The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF)
- Enterprise Architecture Center of Excellence (EACOE)
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://careers.lhcgroup.com/careers-home/
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: March 09, 2022
Application Deadline: June 13, 2022
Job Type: Full-time