@ LHC Group
The primary responsibility of the IT Architect is to design and implement complex computer systems and offer infrastructure services. The professional will address any issues related to ICT security and performance. They have to take charge of the software and hardware installations, specification, testing and service transition. The professional will have to identify the potential technology innovations and engage with businesses. The architect needs to guide in execution of Incident, Change, Release, Problem, Performance, and Availability Management. Apart from these tasks, other responsibilities that come under their job purview include the following:
- Evaluate System Requirements - The IT Architect must analyze existing systems to ensure that these systems provide the necessary security. These should meet the needs of the organization. They make certain that overall system performance meets client expectations. The architect must identify the business requirements and will incorporate new hardware, operating systems or connectivity solutions.
- Alternative Solutions and Improvements - Utilizing their IT knowledge, an architect analyzes the system’s needs. They introduce alternative technologies to improve or enhance client information systems to support organizational goals. These requirements are then documented and communicated to enterprise senior management.
- Review of New Systems - The IT Architect plays an active role in the design and review process of new systems. These technicians develop and document proposed changes that need to be implemented or integrated across the working platforms of the IT department.
- Integrate New Infrastructure - They formulate detailed plans to add new systems to the existing core infrastructure. It includes logistic plans for conducting physical integration of hardware. Infrastructure Architects provide technical direction and support throughout this process.
- Assess Projects - They evaluate the new system that has been integrated into the client infrastructure. This professional must keep track of the success of the project, identifying best practices for future implementation. Architects provide fee
- The candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology or related field. The essential skills organizations consider include a thorough knowledge of system administration, software development, and expertise to solve complex coding issues. Candidates who have a master’s degree possess an advantage. Employers opt for candidates with more years of experience.
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://careers.lhcgroup.com/careers-home/
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: March 29, 2021
Application Deadline: April 29, 2021