Informatica w/ Python
•Develop Informatica workflows to collect data from multiple data sources based on mapping specifications provided to the developer.
• Develop solutions outside of Informatica that allows for data to be collected (Linux scripts, Ruby, REST API, etc.)
• Conduct unit testing and participate with system testing as required. Knowledge with Test Driven Development is strongly preferred.
• Fill out required documentation such as installation instructions and follow Cigna standards and procedures.
• Anticipate customers’ analytic needs and proactively conceptualize and champion high-value Business Intelligence solutions.
• Actively support products by providing prompt responses to customer problems and inquiries. Make the customer’s experience first priority in all.
• Provide on-call support duties for Application Production Support, which could include off hours and weekends.
• Keep the Production Support team management informed of any issues or concerns.
• Participate/Assist with deployments to all environments including Production (which could occur after hours).
New development and support task responsibilities as assigned
• Must have: 5+ years of current experience of development using Informatica, PowerCenter, SQL
• 2+ Years experience in Python Mandatory
• 3+ years of ETL development using Informatica in an Teradata or Oracle Unix environment
• Strong Knowledge of Jenkins and CICD
• Proficient in writing SQL – Simple/Medium/Complex SQL’s
• Solid experience in ETL ,Data analysis, and Performance tuning
• Strong Analytical and Problem solving skills
• Experience working in fast paced environment is preferred
• Must be technical and hands on capable
• Must have a Automation mindset
• Strong attention to detail
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: September 10, 2021
Application Deadline: October 11, 2021