Identity and Access Management Developer
@ LHC Group
- The IAM Developer is responsible for enterprise wide technical analysis, design, coding, testing, supporting, maintaining, and overseeing day to day IAM solutions within LHC’s environment.
- The role will work directly with our business partners, Cyber Security, and IT to provide design changes and influence the architecture and operation of LHC’s application landscape.
- This position will also be part of future projects which IAM knowledge is required.
- The application foot print covers on premise, cloud (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, etc.) and mobile application ecosystem.
- Maintaining and supporting our IAM technology infrastructure within the existing team. Manage IAM related technologies such as lifecycle management, identity management / multi-factor authentication, and vaulting services.
- Analyze, design, develop, test, and implement IAM code solutions and integrations.
- Custom develop security applications.
- Responsible for the process of provisioning and de-provisioning users in collaboration with our HR business partners and solution process owners.
- Enforce principles of least privilege and segregation of duties.
- Proactively with support teams and end user community to address access related questions and issues.
- Design, document, and communicate Identity and access Management standards, processes, procedures, and associated metrics.
- Identify and implement process improvements to the overall IAM program.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or related degree
- 3-5+ years' applications development
- Java, SQL programming
- Working knowledge of Azure DevOps and Agile
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem solving skills.
- Awareness of cyber security trends and hacking techniques
- Knowledge of Role Based Access Control, LDAP, AD, SAML, SPML, or OAUTH
- Integration with SailPoint IdentityNow, Okta, .Net, API development (REST/JSON), and design patterns
- Boomi or other data integration
- Healthcare experience
Must be fully vaccinated or be willing to complete full vaccination by date of hire and proof of vaccination will be required. If permitted by state law, the company will consider requests for religious or medical exemptions.
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://careers.lhcgroup.com/careers-home/
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: March 28, 2022
Application Deadline: June 06, 2022
Job Type: Full-time