Identity & Access Management Security Engineer
The Identity & Access Management Security Engineer (Information Protection Senior Advisor) will be responsible for the design, development, and execution of Identity Access Reviews, Entitlement Management, and RBAC. Access Controls are operating to enforce the principle of Least Privilege and meet stringent regulatory requirements. External auditors for accuracy and completeness, which requires flawless and consistent execution, test these controls.
The IAM Security Engineer will also be responsible for building and presenting control execution evidence to auditors while looking for opportunities to improve control execution for improved completeness, accuracy, and efficiency.
The IAM Security Engineer will work closely with the Information Protection Department to achieve their goals.
• Strong experience in Identity and Access Management controls and tools such as Courion, Oracle IAM Suite and/or Zero Trust Networks
• Ability to plan, design, develop and conduct Identity Access Reviews
• Experience with validating input and output of reviews
• Experience with Privileged Access, Application Entitlements and Role-Based Access Controls (RBAC)
• Knowledge/Experience in HIPAA/HITRUST, SOX/SOC1/SOC2 Controls
• Ability to consolidate and present control evidence to auditors.
• Knowledge of agile development methodologies
• Basic experience working in the fields of Identity and Access Management and Privileged Access Management.
• 3+ years of experience as a Security Engineer
• 5+ years of experience as a Sr. Engineer level implementing enterprise Access Management solutions specific to information systems technologies.
• Minimum of 5 years project management experience leading technical initiatives.
• Solid understanding of Identity Management (IDM), Single Sign-On (SSO) and security concepts.
• Advance level knowledge of Azure, LDAP, MFA, Active Directory, Local Directory Services, Courion.
• Expert knowledge of authentication with hands-on implementation experience with SAML, OAuth, MFA, RSA and Kerberos.
• Solid understanding of Cloud Identity Security and Concepts
• Demonstrate an understanding of Identity and Access Management business processes.
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply