IBM BAW (BPM Administrator)
• Develop a strong understanding of Business Process Manager (BPM) and other applications that interface with BPM in an effort to provide feedback on appropriate changes, understand potential issues, risks, and customer impact and effectively articulate such and recommend appropriate resolutions in collaboration with Operations leadership
• Create, maintain, modify, and update documents, products, forms, and workflows in BPM and BAW.
• Establish BPM Administrator procedures for related tasks, including change requests process, service level agreements, and testing methodology
• Document the implementation of software releases to include advising the appropriate personnel of potential procedural changes, forms updates, and the overall impact of the release as well as collaboration with IT department on system updates
• Work with vendors as they relate to third party integration functions within BPM/BAW.
• Stay apprised of system enhancements and formulate recommendations for improvements that can increase retail efficiencies and streamline processes
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge of BPM and other retail applications by attending educational workshops and reviewing professional publications
• Must have strong knowledge on IBM WebSphere 8.5.5
• Good to have knowledge on shell scripting.
• Knowledge on Udeploy, Ansible, Splunk.
• Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
• 6 + years of experience as Pega Administratator
• Experience installing and managing an Application/Web server
• Familiarity with relational database management systems
• Knowledge of your business processes
• Experience with database replication and scaling
• Experience application troubleshooting and root cause analysis. Initiates corrective actions to stay on schedule
• Analyzes, designs, creates and implements Big Data infrastructures, including access methods, device allocations, validation checks, organization and security.
• Installs, upgrades, and tests complex big data deployments. Assists in system planning, scheduling, and implementation
• Develops and implements recovery plans and procedures.
• Very good communication and work management
• Design, install, and maintain highly available systems (including monitoring, security, backup, and performance tuning)
• Must possess good analytics and problem solving skills
• Must be willing to work flexible hours Excellent communication skills
• Solid Technical and problem solving skills
• Education Bachelors degree in Computer Science or a related discipline, at least seven, typically ten or more years of solid, diverse work experience in IT, or the equivalent in education and work experience.
• Associate's Degree (Community College, MBO)
• Demonstrated history of strong communication and collaboration abilities in a highly matrixed environment.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work as part of a high performance team in a fast paced environment.
• Demonstrated solid knowledge of systems development life cycle; particularly in contemporary requirements elicitation, analysis, traceability & verification.
Primary Skill: IBM BAW Administration ( 5 - 7 years experience)
Secondary Skill: WebSphere Application Server
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply