@ HB Rentals
- We are currently looking for a HVAC Technician to join our team in Broussard, LA to perform heating and air conditioning work in the installation, inspection, maintenance, alteration, and repair of air conditioning and ventilating systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Install, inspect, maintain, repair and modify air conditioning, heating and ventilating systems including pilots, relays, coils, heating and condensate piping, controls, valves, compressors, fans, dampers, vents, blowers, pumps, burners, gauges, and traps.
- Calibrate and adjust thermostats, valves, and controls to specified levels of operation.
- Review plans, blueprints, and specifications for heating and air conditioning projects to understand scope of projects and to recommend potential changes.
- Assist in planning and modifying existing heating and air conditioning systems.
- Answer trouble calls for repairs to heating and air conditioning equipment.
- Maintain hand/power tools and equipment to ensure their safe and efficient operation.
- Assist in preparing material lists, preparing job records, and maintaining supplies and tools.
- Troubleshoot and install mini split systems.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D required.
- Two to three years' experience preferred, but willing to train
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Current driver's license and clean driving record
- Must pass a physical, agility testing, and drug and alcohol screen
- Ability to meet Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration requirements to operate a commercial vehicle.
- Ability to travel offshore to perform service calls, refurbs, and installations.
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://superiorenergy.com/careers/
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Broussard, LA
Date Posted: June 23, 2022
Application Deadline: July 25, 2022
Job Type: Full-time