Human Resources Manager
· Partnering with management to develop and implement HR plans and solutions in order to achieve strategic business initiatives and deliver results.
· Partnering with business on organizational design, workforce planning, succession planning, and skills assessment
· Review and analyze business unit data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience
· Provide management coaching to build leadership capabilities to address and resolve employee issues
· Work with line managers and employees to address all types of employee relations issues ensuring a balance in representing all parties’ interests
· Partner with international HR team to support business unit initiatives
· Assess business unit’s human resources training needs and conduct 1:1 and/or group training sessions as appropriate
· Implement/administer/interpret corporate policies/programs/procedures
· Provide leadership for employment practices
· Partner with managers to retain, develop and motivate people to achieve their fullest potential
· Work with business groups to assess, create and implement innovative solutions for a variety of employee engagement initiatives within the client group
· Provide ongoing support to the leadership team on human resources related matters, policies and procedures
· Provide compensation support including salary planning, approval of salary actions, promotions and job re-leveling
· Ability to influence and partner with different levels of the organization to achieve results
· Advanced business and HR acumen, including strong problem solving skills, critical thinking, and self-initiative
· Demonstrated ability to coach managers and supervisors to use company best practices for maximum effectiveness
· Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal skills; high quality document and report preparation
· Understanding of technology teams and how to grow and develop technology leaders
· Excellent presentation skills and knowledge of employment laws such as ERISA, COBRA, ADA, and other federal and state laws covering discrimination and equal opportunity employment
· Proven ability to successfully work as a team member and to build and maintain a positive work environment across the network
· Experience working in an entrepreneurial environment requiring strong multi-tasking abilities
· Resume that shows steady progression in HR Management for the last 5+ years
· Prior experience leading, coaching, and mentoring direct reports.
· 5+ years of experience in Fortune 500 company(s).
· Prior experience supporting hourly employee client groups (distribution, manufacturing, or call center environments).
· Master's Degree or MBA in HRM preferred
· Resume that shows steady progression in HR Management for the last 2+ years
- Amazon Operations and Distribution is a 24/7 environment and shifts may change due to business needs. Full shift flexibility including holidays, nights and weekends is needed for this role.
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.amazon.jobs/en/
Visit Site to Apply