Human Resources Generalist
• Onboarding of new employees relating to orientation, explanation of benefits and company policies, and processing of new hire paperwork.
• Supporting employees with general inquiries.
• Maintaining accurate and current employee information by processing all status and benefit changes.
• Collaborating with all operating groups to facilitate employee initiatives.
• Assisting with the coordination of annual open enrollment, changes in coverage and reconciliation with benefit providers.
• Aiding in the administration of the company’s drug and alcohol program.
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university in Human Resource Management or relevant field
• SHRM-SCP, SHRM-CP, PHR or SPHR certification
• Three years of HR experience
• Ability to maintain employee, department, and company confidentiality
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.fenstermaker.com/about-us/careers/
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: May 18, 2021
Application Deadline: June 18, 2021