Human Resources Director
@ Iberia Medical Center
This position is located in New Iberia, LA and will:
- Be an integral part of the Hospital's short and long-term Strategic Planning process.
- Provide leadership and coordination of all Human Resource functions for 750+ employees. Direct the activities of the HR Department personnel including a HR Manager, HR Generalist, HR Specialist, HR Hiring Specialist and or volunteers.
- Cultivate the culture of the hospital and promote the hospital’s core values by showing Compassion, Integrity, Respect, Teamwork and Excellence.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Under the direction of the CEO and CFO, oversees all aspects of human resources practices and processes.
- HR Strategy
- Employee Relations
- Benefits Administration
- Compensation Administration
- Recruitment & Selection
- Culture Development and Cultivation
- Lead, coach, and develop a team of HR professionals
- Streamline systems and processes:
- Develops and maintains a human resources information system that meets company HR information needs. Evaluate procedures and technology solutions to improve human resources data management.
- Reviews and makes recommendations for improvement of company policies, procedures, and practices of personnel matters.
- Create and implement recruitment and retention plan.
- Create and implement training and organizational development plan.
- Promotes hospital values and shaping a positive culture.
- Must have the ability to contribute HR expertise in all functional areas.
- Must be “hands-on,” able to hit the ground running and be proactive and visible within the company.
- Must be an outstanding leader, able to cultivate relationships, build trust and provide timely execution and top-quality services.
Education and Experience:
- 7+ years of experience managing HR functions with a progression of leadership responsibilities, Healthcare experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Advanced Education preferred.
- HR Certification (SPHR or SCP – HR) required
- Proven experience in management and staff supervision.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, ability to deal with people from all backgrounds and all ages.
- Must possess excellent decision-making, strategic thinking, leadership, interpersonal, and ethical conduct skills.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organizations HRIS and talent management systems.
- Experience with system implementation preferred.
- Must demonstrate the ability to communicate with people of various backgrounds.
- Must possess the ability to prioritize work and meet required deadlines.
- Knowledge of state and federal employment regulations and laws, preferred.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
- Medium Work as defined by the U.S. Department of Labor constitutes a maximum lift of 21-50 pounds on occasion and/or maximum lift of 11-25 pounds on a frequent basis.
- May be required to assist in the turning, lifting, or moving patients as well as walking about from patients’ room, as well as to and from various hospital areas.
How to Apply:
Send Resume to: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/job/109f50d4
Visit Site to Apply
Location: New Iberia, LA
Date Posted: January 12, 2022
Application Deadline: February 14, 2022