Human Resource Student Intern
What does this job entail?
- The Human Resource Student Intern will assist in facilitating the daily functions of the HR department which will include hiring, onboarding, and administration of company policies.
- The Human Resource Student Intern will be a champion and leader of our company core values, while maintaining internal and external client engagement and satisfaction.
Some responsibilities include:
- Supporting the Human Resource team with ongoing and/or new projects
- Maintaining accurate records and personnel files
- Assisting with the recruiting of applicants and the new hire process
- Ensuring policies, procedures, and labor postings are current
- Processing employment verifications
- Contributing to the creation and implementation of employee initiatives
Am I qualified for this position?
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a similar degree program
- Must be at least in junior level status in current curriculum
- Maintain employee, department, and company confidentiality
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.fenstermaker.com/about-us/careers/
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: July 25, 2022
Application Deadline: August 25, 2022
Job Type: Intern