Human Resource Business Partner
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- The HRBP will report directly to the HR Director and is expected to partner closely with senior line management to understand business objectives, goals, and concerns.
- The HRBP will lead transformational change efforts that enable the sector’s ability to deliver outstanding service and care to customers while providing a work environment that is stimulating and challenging to employees.
- The HRBP will be adept at leveraging integrated people strategies based on an understanding of a diverse workforce, enabling attraction, development and top talent.
- A focus on employee relations and effective leadership development programs will be key to success as will ensuring excellence in delivery of employee initiatives and programs.
- As part of the HR team, supporting the East Business Unit, the HRBP will collaborate with other HRBPs, Recruiting, Learning and Development, and HR Operations to set company-wide employee policies and strategies.
- This role is based in the Lafayette, LA Delivery Center and periodic travel (post pandemic), up to 20%, will be required as needed.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Minimum 6+ years of demonstrated success leading strategic HR efforts within an IT company, for technical clients or a genuine interest in technology.
- Candidates must demonstrate past success in introducing transformational change efforts to an organization and the results those efforts produced.
- Strong executive presence and ability to represent HR at various executive level meetings, with the ability to resourcefully develop trust and establish himself/herself as a credible strategic business partner contributing to the overall success of our clients and champions of diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Experience in organizational and leadership development will be key, in partnering with clients to drive HR initiatives (performance management, compensation, succession planning, benchmarking analysis, etc.).
- Candidates must demonstrate the ability to function as a consultant and counselor with senior management and key decision makers. Translating business needs into HR initiatives.
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills; able to articulately deliver presentations to members and leaders.
- Must be able to develop and execute HR programs and strategies with a degree of ingenuity, creativity, and innovation.
- A high degree of personal integrity and maturity including the ability to manage sensitive and confidential information.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Maintain in depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partner with legal department as needed.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple processes and priorities at once, while being flexible in a fast-paced and sometimes intense working environment.
- PHR/SPHR and/or SHRM-CP/SCP designation is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business discipline or equivalent work experience.
Desired qualifications/non-essential skills required
- Knowledge of immigration and visa processing
- Strategic Thinking
- Transformation Management
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: April 06, 2022
Application Deadline: June 06, 2022
Job Type: Full-time