HSE/HR Admin Asst.
1. Administration and Maintenance of the Drug and Alcohol Compliance Program:
a. Setting up New Hire & Monthly Random Drug and Alcohol Screens as needed.
b. Interaction with web-based sites that require input of D & A Data, DISA, NCMS, TPS Alert.
c. Weekly Report out to management on status of above.
2. Administration and Maintenance of the Web Sites that manage HSE statistical data and programs such as ISNetworld & PEC/Veriforce
a. Manage all necessary Safety Training for employees in ISN.
b. Verify compliance on all field employees.
c. Provide monthly/weekly reports to management.
3. Set up required 3rd party training for field employees (New Hire and Existing)
4. Monitor the LANTEC training for office personnel.
5. Facilitate all necessary Training Pay Documentation to PSIS Payroll
6. Validate and assist in managing Worker weekly time summary for distribution to payroll.
7. Assist with enrollment for new employees into ADP.
8. Facilitate all necessary HR paperwork for new hire.
9. Assist in recruiting.
a. Contact applicants that recruiter forwards.
b. Schedule interviews
c. Notify HR of status of interviews/new hire offer letters, etc.
d. Schedule applicants for
i. physical & drug screen
ii. orientation days
iii. uniform ordering
10. Upload new employee information into server folders/ADP/system.
11. Participate in new hire orientation modules as needed.
12. Review and audit of Daily HSE reports
13. Respond to field employees’ questions and concerns and obtain support from the management team to help respond timely.
14. Facilitate all necessary enrollments and on-boarding of Client’s SEMSPORTAL.
15. Facilitate and manage HSE Pharma-Safe Email assignment
16. Assistance in securement of Client WIFI access with Client’s
17. Distribute and manage record keeping of HSE Printers w/INK and paper.
18. Assist administration of 3rd party HSE rentals, (Gas Detection Equipment)
19. Maintain a list of open items, and statuses of each, follow all tasks to closure.
Self-Driven, strong Organizational Skills, minimum 2 years supporting HR and/or HSE administrative functions, strong communicator, high level of computer skills required.
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.pharmasafeind.com/job-board/