Heavy Forklift Operator
@ Superior Inspection Services
- Responsible for moving drill pipe, drill collars, heavy-weight drill pipe and tubing from one location to another in the yard using a heavy forklift.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for communicating with shipping and receiving personnel to ensure equipment for jobs are kept separated and unloaded in an orderly fashion
- Separate and segregate equipment after inspection using paint markings and location of the equipment
- Conduct preventative maintenance of forklift on a daily basis
- Maintain and care for assigned equipment and follow all safety policies
- Carry out and directives as given to ensure daily productivity is not interrupted
- Ensure proper organization of tubulars
- 1 year of related experience
- Know and understand SIS Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems & Procedures Manuals while also complying with all HSE requirements.
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent work related experience
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine correspondence.
- Ability to use simple math skills.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Forklift Operator Training required.
- Knowledge of all daily checkpoints and assigned equipment.
- Knowledge of various equipment descriptions and their identifying markings.
- Knowledge of color code used to identify inspection status.
- Knowledge of how equipment is organized to ensure proper storage and shipping.
- Skilled in operating equipment capable of carrying heavy and wide loads.
- Knowledge of tubular connections, weights and grades
- Good verbal communication skills.
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://superiorenergy.com/Careers/
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Broussard, LA
Date Posted: March 28, 2023
Application Deadline: July 03, 2023
Job Type: Full-time