Heavy Equipment Operator
@ JC Construction, LLC.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Operating a variety of equipment including, excavators, dozers, and skid steers.
Perform routine inspections and preventative maintenance on all equipment.
- Performing other duties on the jobsite when not operating equipment.
- Following all safety protocols.
- Able to read plans and use grade rods.
- Performs general manual labor task including, but not limited to:
- lifting and moving materials
loading and unloading vehicles
- digging and refilling holes
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Salary Range: DOE
Ability to work outdoors in extreme temperatures.
Individually lift and carry weights up to 50 lbs.
Job Skills and Qualifications:
Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the construction field.
Valid Driver’s License
Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in operating and maintaining excavator, dozer, and skid steer.
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent.
How to Apply:
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Broussard, LA
Date Posted: September 22, 2021
Application Deadline: October 25, 2021