CGI is looking for a expertise Hadoop Admin Professional to understand the Big data infrastructure requirements of the customer, offer best and cost effective solutions and implement the solution delivering quick, effective, un-monitored and automated.
- This position is a highly skilled role. The individual will be responsible for the administration and maintenance of Hadoop production and non-production databases.
- System Administration Skills
- 7 + years of experience as Hadoop Administratator
- Good exposure and architectural knowledge of Hadoop eco system services like Hbase, Hive, Spark, Zookepeer, impala, YARN
- Expertise in setting up HA for HDFS, YARN, Zookeeper
- Experience in Cluster performance tuning
- Experience in Hive and spark query tuning
- Experience with database replication and scaling
- Experience application troubleshooting and root cause analysis. Initiates corrective actions to stay on schedule
- Automation experience using scripting languages (Shell, Ansible, Python etc.)
- Analyzes, designs, creates and implements Big Data infrastructures, including access methods, device allocations, validation checks, organization and security.
- Installs, upgrades, and tests complex big data deployments. Assists in system planning, scheduling, and implementation
- Develops and implements recovery plans and procedures.
- Extremely strong Unix/Linux skills
- Very good communication and work management
- Design, install, and maintain highly available systems (including monitoring, security, backup, and performance tuning)
- Must possess good analytics and problem solving skills
- Must be willing to work flexible hours Excellent communication skills
- Solid Technical and problem solving skills
Skill Set Years of Experience
- Primary Skill: Hadoop System administration
- Secondary Skill: Shell/Ansible/Python scripting 7
- Data Warehousing
- Database Design
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: January 14, 2022
Application Deadline: February 14, 2022